From Agile in HR to HR in Agile, may 17 Utrecht
Last year, October 2016, at the Annual Conference AC NL “From Agile in HR to HR in Agile“ was the topic of one of the sessions.
During this session the start of a workgroup on this subject was announced. Until now only the preparation had taken place, but…now it is time to kick off and bring together those who are interested in this subject and facilitate those who are motivated to start-up workgroup(s).
Time: 16.00 – 20.00 hrs
Location: AC De Meern A12, Meerndijk 59 Utrecht
- 1600 – 1630 Walk in
- 1630 – 1700 Welcome and introduction by Jeroen Venneman
- 1700 – 1730 ING Case by Eric Abelen
- 1730 – 1800 buffet
- 1800 – 1830 University of Twente Case by Joost Sluijs
- 1830 – 1900 Formulating the Purpose
- 1900 – 1930 Starting workgroup(s)
- 1930 – 2000 Sharing result and follow up actions
- 2000 – 2100 Drinks
We have two inspiring presentations:
- Eric Abelen from ING, speaker at the conference “Agile People Sweden” in 2016, will tell us more about this session he did and his follow up action in the Agile Community.
More information can be found here.
- Joost Sluijs from the University of Twente, Directeur HR, will tell us more about the vision and the journey of HR at the University of Twente.
The event will start with an introduction by Jeroen Venneman, board member of the Agile Consortium NL and presenter on the conference in October 2016.
He will address the growing importance of HR in Agile Transformations, from following or even slowing down to leading and accelerating the journey towards a responsive organization.
Starting up and facilitating workgroups is one of the ways the Agile Consortium is stimulating the community to get inspired and inspire others.
Together we will investigate and formulate a purpose to work towards.
Besides the presentations we will look at the HR Manifesto for inspiration and have discussions in smaller groups.
After sharing the results of the groups and bringing it together in the formulation of one sentence we will invite the participants to come up with subjects to work on (related to the purpose).
Subjects may be:
- A specific challenge at your organization for which you are looking for suggestions
- A specific solution you have for challenges
- Ideas for a game/workshop
- Ideas for a whitepaper/article
- Suggestions for an Agile Safari
- Preparation of a HR track on our Annual Conference on 02-11-2017
We will organize this as an open space. Which means that we will start on the subjects in smaller groups and present the (interim) results at the end of evening.
We hope that this is the start-up of possible working groups who may continue after this event.
A milestone to stimulate to work towards results to share with the community is our annual conference on 02-11-2017.
On this conference we can organize a track on HR and share our results besides inviting an inspiring (international) speaker on the subject.
We hope to meet you!
- This event is free for members of the Agile Consortium, non-members pay 25 euros (excl VAT).
- There will be a warm buffet and drinks.
- In case of no show 25 euros (excl VAT) will be charged.