Agile Workout, May 30 Amsterdam
After two successful Agile Workouts in 2016 we offer you another opportunity to improve your Agile shape. Go for iT!
Embrace the opportunity to participate in a workshop, facilitated by Agile experts and be inspired. We offer the chance to join one of the five high quality workshops:
- Agile KATA, Lieuwe Zijlstra
- Patterns for agile team performance, Patrick Verheij
- Agile Master Chef, Els Verkaik
- Increase business value of Agile with Lean Startup, Sabine Scheepstra
- SOAP Factory, Gerda de Weerdt, Thirza Liefting, Manfred van Veghel and Marco Jansma
* Workshops will be in either Dutch or English, depending on the preferences of the attendees.
Download the 6 pages PDF with the 3e Agile Workout program and facilitators bio’s.
- 17:00 Doors open: Come in and have a drink
- 17:30 Meet and eat: Meet other Agilists and enjoy dinner
- 18:30 Select a workshop to participate in and go for it!
- 21:00 You leave inspired (and spread the word)
Date: May 30
Times: 18.00 – 21.00 hrs
Location: ING Amsterdam, Acanthus building,
Bijlmerdreef 24, 1102 CT Amsterdam
Free for members of Agile Consortium, non-members pay 50 euro.
No shows without notice get a bill for catering costs.