Agile Scaling event with Craig Larman, Mar 25
Many large companies adopt Agile methods, since business flexibility has become a critical factor to keep competitive advantage. To support Agile in large scale settings several Agile frameworks have been developed. At this Agile Consortium event we present some awesome developments in the scaled Agile area.
1. Craig Larman presents his LESS framework. Craig Larman is the co-creator of LeSS (Large-Scale Scrum), and since 2005 has worked with clients to apply the LeSS framework for scaling lean thinking and agile development to large, multisite, and offshore development. You can find more information at http://www.craiglarman.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page. Please note Graig is also giving a presentation on March 19 in an event organized by Agile Consortium Belgium.
2. Key note speaker Edgar van Zoelen will take you through the Agile transformation journey within Philips. Edgar is Sr. Director, Head of Digital IT Delivery and Head of Agile CoE Philips. His passion is changing, improving and motivating teams in order to grow all levels of their organization. Key topics that will be discussed are: The Philips journey, The magic formula of Change, Agile Leadership and how to measure a transformation that is focusing on soft skills.
3. Jan Vlietland presents the Scrum Chain Framework (SCF). SCF targets the six largest collaboration issues in chains of Scrum teams. SCF has been implemented at a large financial institute, speeding up the feature cycle time from 29 to 10 days. SCF is based on various scaling models such as SAFe, and organizational change practices. Jan will also give a sneak peek into his ‘Agile 5+1’ reflecting the Agile DNA of a large enterprise. You can find more about his body of thought at www.janvlietland.com/en/blog
4. The Agile Consortium facilitates 3 workgroups in the domain of Scaling Agile, the workgroups will present their results:
- Agile Frameworks compared
- Agile Portfolio management
- Scaling Agile Game
15.30-16.00 doors open
16.00-16.15 Welcome by Jeroen Venneman, board member Agile Consortium NL & Agaath Cleyndert, director BCAO
16.15-17.00 Jan Vlietland
17.00-18.00 Edgar van Zoelen
18.00-18.30 food and drinks
18.30-19.15 parallel sessions
19.15-20.15 Craig Larman
This event is the opportunity to get infected with the scaled Agile virus. You even might want to join or start up your own Agile workgroup.
This is the scaled Agile networking event where you can meet your Agile brothers and sisters, get information and share experiences and knowledge. Note: some presentations will be in Dutch.
This event will be hosted by member organization De Belastingdienst.
Free for members of Agile Consortium, fee for non-members: 50 euro
Date: Wednesday March 25
Start: 15.30 hrs
Closing & drinks: 20.00 hrs
Location: John F. Kennedylaan 8 | 7314 PS | Apeldoorn
Max 125 participants
This event has already taken place. Registration is no longer possible.